CPE Business Engagement works with large and small public entities and private employers to provide training for employees and management in variety of areas. Benefits of our programs include:
- Training can be customized to an employer’s individual needs.
- Classes can be conducted on the OCC Main Campus, the Southern Education Center in Manahawkin, or at your location.
- In many cases, this training is grant funded and tuition free.
- Requested training can be dedicated to a company wishing to train a minimum of 15 employees.
- Employers may also send employees to public Open Enrollment Classes that are routinely posted and conducted at OCC or SEC.
The Basic Skills and Employability Skills Workforce Training Program is a partnership with the New Jersey Business and Industry Association, Community Colleges and the Department of Labor and Workforce Development