- Film The Anthropologist Takes A Look At Climate Change
- Registration Open For Spring And Summer Classes At OCC
- What A Piece Of Work Is Man Comes To Grunin Center
- College Students Open “Helping Hands Food Pantry” To Help Fellow Students In Need At Ocean County College
- The Who’s Tommy Performed As “Bluegrass Opry” At Grunin Center
The HillBenders present The Who’s TOMMY: A Bluegrass Opry on Friday, April 13, 8:00 p.m., Main Stage, Grunin Center for the Arts
- Environmental Activist Erin Brockovich Headlines Lecture Series
The Ocean County College Foundation’s Blauvelt Lecture Series proudly presents An Evening with Erin Brockovich on Thursday, April 12 at 7:00 p.m. at the Grunin Center for the Arts.
- Midweek Jazz Features Glenn Crytzer’s Salute To Joe Venuti & Eddie Lang At Grunin Center
Glenn Crytzer’s Salute to Joe Venuti & Eddie Lang takes the Grunin Center Main Stage on Wednesday, April 11 at 8:00 p.m., Ocean County College.
- Calling All Senior Artists! Annual Exhibit Seeks Senior Artists
The 42nd Annual Ocean County Senior Art Exhibit is looking for entries. Professional and nonprofessional artists, 60 years of age or older, who are residents of Ocean County are eligible to submit artwork in one of 11 categories.
- Ocean County College Celebrates National Poetry Month in April
April is National Poetry Month and Ocean County College will celebrate with its 17th Annual Poetry Festival!
- Ballet for Young Audiences Performs Cinderella at Grunin Center
RWJ Barnabas Health Family Series presents Ballet for Young Audiences’ Cinderella on Saturday, April 7 at 11:00 am at the Grunin Center for the Arts. Show Tickets: $12 adult and $10 child