October 13, 2017
Attend Our Ocean Inlets Information Sessions!
The Admissions Office at Ocean County College will hold Ocean Inlets Information Sessions November through March. A different topic is featured each month along with campus tours, admissions information, and speakers from key campus offices. All sessions will be held on the Main Campus, College Drive, Toms River, NJ. Admission is free and open to the public.
- Funding Your Education Info Session: Sat, Nov 11 & Feb 3, 10am-12noon, Financial Aid, Educational Opportunity Fund, Foundation Scholarships, NJ STARS.
- Non-Traditional Students Info Session: Mon, Nov 13, 6-8pm, Admissions/Adults.
- Get a Student Life Info Session: Thurs, Nov 16, 6-8pm & Sat, Mar 24, 10am-12 noon, Study Abroad Programs, Student Life, Athletics.
- NJ STARS Info Session: Thurs, Nov 30 & Jan 18, & Mon, Mar 12, 6-8pm, NJ STARS, Financial Aid.
- Transferability & Beyond Info Session: Wed, Dec 6 & Sat, Mar 3, 10am-12noon, Transferring, Career Services, Kean-Ocean.
- General OCC Info Session: Sat, Jan 13, 10am-12noon, Enrollment Process.
Can’t make one of these dates? Watch the events live or check out archived videos. Visit go.ocean.edu/inlets.
Info Session Registration: go.ocean.edu/events or 732-255-0400, ext. 2960.