Earn a Bachelor's or Master's Degree
Earn credits toward your bachelor's or master's degree on the OCC Campus with OCC/Kean University Partnership.
Kean University and Ocean County College (KEAN-OCEAN) have established a partnership that enables area residents to complete the upper division courses required for certain Kean University undergraduate degree programs and specific graduate programs on the campus of OCC.
Undergraduate Advising Guides
KEAN-OCEAN provides undergraduate courses that will lead to a Bachelor's degree completion program in:
- Accounting (PDF)
- Biology (PDF)
- Biology, Teacher Certification Option (PDF)
- Biology, Teacher Certification Option with Dual Cert. in Special Ed (PDF)
- Criminal Justice (PDF)
- Elementary Education, K-5 Certification (PDF)
- Elementary Education, K-5 and 5-8 Subject Certification (PDF)
- English, Standard Option (PDF)
- English, Teacher Certification Option (PDF)
- English, Teacher Certification Option with Dual Cert. in Special Ed. (PDF)
- Finance (PDF)
- History (PDF)
- History/Teacher Certification Option (PDF)
- History/Teacher Certification Option with Dual Cert. in Special Ed (PDF)
- Management (PDF)
- Marketing (PDF)
- Physical Education and Health K-12 Teaching Option (PDF)
- Psychology (PDF)
- Public Administration (PDF)
- Sociology (PDF)
- Special Education (PDF)
- Special Education K-5 and 5-8 Subject Certification (PDF)
Kean is also offering the following master's degrees at OCC:
- Counselor Education (with State certification for school counseling)
- Nursing (options in Clinical Management and School Nursing)
For Kean courses being offered at Ocean, click here to access the KeanWise system. Click on Students or Prospective Students, then on Search for Sections. In searching for sections, select Ocean County College in the Location field (at the bottom of the Search for Sections page). Your search will return classes scheduled for the OCC site.
If you want to apply for a Kean-Ocean program and already have or will soon complete your associate's degree, click here to apply directly to Kean.
If you want to apply for a Kean-Ocean program but don't yet have your associate's degree, click here to apply to Ocean County College for the Kean-Ocean Joint Admission Program.