The certificate in Accounting is designed for those students who are interested in furthering their development as professional accountants. More particularly, the certificate will assist holders of non-business baccalaureate degrees in meeting the New Jersey requirements for licensure as Certified Public Accountants (CPA). Students should consult the State of New Jersey requirements for licensure to be sure they meet the total requirements. The state requires a minimum of 30 semester hours in accounting and additional business courses as prescribed in the regulation.
- ACCT161 Principles of Accounting I (3 cr)
- ACCT162 Principles of Accounting II (3 cr)
- ACCT261 Intermediate Accounting I (3 cr)
- ACCT262 Intermediate Accounting II (3 cr)
- ACCT266 Federal Income Tax Accounting (3 cr)
- BUSN131 Introduction to Business Administration (3 cr)
- BUSN210 Business Communications (3 cr)
- CSIT123 Integrated Office Software (3 cr)
- ENGL151 English I (3 cr)
For more information contact Katherine Dillon at firstname.lastname@example.org or 732-255-0400 Ext. 2227.