This is a broad program of study that provides students with specific skills as well as a general
overview of business. The courses are also related to not-for-profit organizations.
- BUSN131 Introduction to Business Administration (3 cr)
- BUSN134 Principles of Marketing (3 cr)
- BUSN251 Business Law I (3 cr)
- BUSN271 Principles of Management (3 cr)
- CSIT123 Integrated Office Software (3 cr)
1 of the following 2 Accounting courses is required:
2 of the following 7 Electives courses are required:
For more information contact Chris Bottomley at email@example.com or 732-255-0400 Ext. 2996.