The certificate program in criminal justice includes primarily courses specific to the field with a limited number of general education courses. It represents recognition of the achievement of the criminal justice curriculum for the professional who does not plan to enter a degree program, or it may be considered an important milestone for the in-service student working towards a degree.
- CRIM150 The Criminal Justice System (3 cr)
- CRIM151 Police Organization and Administration (3 cr)
- CRIM152 Introduction to Law Enforcement (3 cr)
- CRIM155 Introduction to Corrections (3 cr)
- CRIM236 Criminology (3 cr)
- CRIM254 Constitutional Law and Rules of Evidence (3 cr)
- CRIM255 Criminal Law and Procedures (3 cr)
- ENGL151 English I (3 cr)
- POLI162 American State and Local Government (3 cr)
- SCIE105 Forensic Science (4 cr)
- SOCI181 Introduction to Sociology (3 cr)
For more information contact Joseph Kirchhofer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 732-255-0400 Ext. 2213.