Use the Library Catalog to locate books in the library on your topic:
- Perform an All Fields search using keywords such as "heart disease " or "nutrition AND diabetes." These searches will search the entire records of all the items in the catalog, including author, title, and subject areas.
- Perform a subject search using a keyword such as "physical fitness " to search for items on a specific topic.
Use the following databases to access articles on Contemporary Health. Follow this link to access databases from on campus, or login to Ocean Connect to access them from home. More information on that process can be found here.
- EBSCOhost's Academic Search Premier or Medline for journal articles on recent health and medical developments
- National Newspapers Core for coverage of recent scientific events and issues
- SIRS Researcher for magazine and newspaper articles on contemporary health issues
|Hardin MD: Medical Information + Pictures||Maintained by the Hardin Library of the Health Sciences at the University of Iowa. A substantial list of medical pictures linked to diseases is included.|